The steps for nail artare very important because it ensures that the manicure takes a long time and that your nails remain healthy.
- Clean and dry your nails perfectly. You can also pass a cotton with solvent on your nails to degrease them
- Plunge your hands in lukewarm water for a few minutes a little before starting the manicure. This helps soften your cuticles and push them more easily with the help of a stick.
- File your nails if needed; the manicure is prettier on short nails. Remember to respect the natural shape of your nails if you file them: square, rounded square, round or almond. And then pass the polisher on your nails.
- Nourish your nails by applying a little nourishing cream on it.
- Ask atransparent base on your nails and let it dry. Your nails are protected and the line of the white line will be easier.
Draw the white line
Directly draw a white line on the edge of the fingernail with a slow, continuous brush stroke forming a slight roundness. If you are not used to placing a piece of tape on the pink part of the nail and trace the white line without overflowing. With kodi professional by your side, the deals are perfect now.
- If the white line is too thick, badly formed, or protrudes too much on the pink part of the nail, correct it using a cotton swab soaked in solvent.
- Allow several minutes to dry before proceeding to the next step.
Apply the varnish and the top coat
You can now apply a layer of clear, slightly pink or even beige varnish to your nails as well as to the white line. Let dry and apply a coat of nail polish top coat for the manicure to hold longer.
How to make your manicure last longer?
Now that you know about nail art design that’s easy to do , you just have to get started! After spending time doing your manicure you hope it will last a long time without getting damaged. Alas most manicures are at the beginning and after 3 days the varnish begins to crumble or the nails break! Here are 10 very simple tips for your nail polish to last longer . The duration of your manicure also depends on the care you take to your nails daily.
How to take care of your nails?
The first thing to do is to keep your nails short. In fact, the shorter your nails are, the more the shocks will be supported by the finger and your nails will be protected. This prevents your nails from breaking or the varnish crumbling quickly.
File your nails only in one direction from the outside to the inside. If you go back with your nail file you risk splitting your nails that will break faster.
Do not file your nails out of the bath or shower, after soaking in the water they are soft so more fragile and more brittle.
Regularly push back your cuticles, skins that line your nails, with a boxwood stick or a cotton swab. This is easier if you soften them beforehand.